portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, May 20, 2024

More from Leon Russell and Edgar Winter | ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow'

So I will bid you all a very Good-night with this (from the posting at The Voodoo Wagon of the guys Winter and Russell which is well worth a reinvestigation if you didn’t avail yourself) . . . . I was a minor fan of Russell and while I appreciate him, I knew very little of Johnny Winter’s brother . . . . . . . . this is a true one off collaboration and worthy of all our inquiry!


Edgar Winter Band (Feat. Leon Russell) - Somewhere Over The Rainbow 


For Silent Way and Brother Jobe and all the guys contributing to Floppy Boot Stomp and the Voodoo Wagon . . . . .







Thanks JOBE

2 comments:

Fredfry said...

Leon is ALWAYS much appreciated! Thank you!

Andy Swapp said...

Most welcome Fredfry!
Always enjoy Leon!

curious I know but I don't think I own any solo works but quite a few with him on . . . . ya get me?
From Concert For Bangladesh to Maddogs! . . . . + others too