portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Adrian Belew | GUITARWORLD - from Floppy Boot Stomp - Voodoo Wagon

 Carefully observant visitors to the site will know (who ARE you talking to? ED - look I have my regulars NOW! Shut UP!) will KNOW  that I have been trawling Facebook posts like billy-O for musical sources and the guys at music blogger HQ like Silent Way, Jeremiah and Brother Jobe are no exception and check this out post recently

“David Bowie and Brian Eno used to laugh at me, saying: ‘You’re not supposed to be able to play that!’” Adrian Belew on Frank Zappa’s lessons, Robert Fripp’s synth guitar, and what’s coming up with Steve Vai

GUITARWORLD.COM
“David Bowie and Brian Eno used to laugh at me, saying: ‘You’re not supposed to be able to play that!’” Adrian Belew on Frank Zappa’s lessons, Robert Fripp’s synth guitar, and what’s coming up with Steve Vai
Still amazed that he managed to gather Vai, Tony Levin and Danny Carey into new band Beat, Belew reflects on his light-speed journey from 1977 to 1982, and how he plans to reactivate King Crimson’s ‘80s albums on stage

Floppy Boot Stomp - Voodoo Wagon

This is really really interesting . . . . . 

2 comments:

Jobe said...

Goes to show you what I know, I didn't even know we had a Facebook page. I don't do that shit

Andy Swapp said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha that is SO totally BRILLIANT!
I LOVE IT!!!

You’ve made me doubt it now!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . . . . . . . . . huh?!

;)

Thanks for dropping by bro’!