portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Friday, May 13, 2022

Joe Cocker 1981-05-02 Rainbow Music Hall, DENVER :: FRESH & ALIVE

More from Fresh & Alive and Mr Joe Cocker (boy we miss him!) live in Denver . . . . . . .crack open a fresh one (that's a glass of Sarsaparella for me!) and boogie down to this . . . . . . . . ladies and gentlemen from Sheffield Yorkshire Mr Joe Cocker!





lovely radio quality  

This band is tight as a gnats chuff!

Joe Cocker Rainbow Music Hall Denver CO - 1981 - Fresh & Alive


Denver, CO

FM Broadcast


01. radio program introduction 

02. Feelin' Alright 

03. I Can't Say No 

04. Put Out The Light 

05. I Don't  Need Anyone 

06. A Whiter Shade Of Pale 

07. Sweet Little Women

08. I Get A Feeling 

09. What's The Matter With Me 

10. You Are So Beautiful 

11.Take You On My Journey 

12. With A Little Help from My Friends 

13.The Letter 

14. The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress

15. I Heard It Through The Grapevine 

No comments: