portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sunday Musics | Joe Bataan - Subway Joe | GUESS I’M DUMB

  • Track Name

    Subway Joe

  • Album

    Subway Joe

  • Artist

    Joe Bataan

guessimdumb:

Joe Bataan Subway Joe (1968)

This little vignette of riding the subway in NY is both funny and catchy. 

"In the years since I first posted this tune, I’ve listened to this song probably a hundred times, and it has become an all time favorite. 

Listen little boy you sure look tough but I’m afraid I’m gonna hafta call your bluff and then she struck me on the head, left me on ma knees, she said “Listen to yo Daddy, don’t mess with me”


This is great and totally unique I thought but another great selection from Guess I’m Dumb . . . . guess I’m dumb too! 

No comments: