portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, October 16, 2023

Sound of the Day : Stuart Moxham & Louis Philippe - THE DEVIL LAUGHS (2020) | GUESS I’M DUMB

image

Stuart Moxham & Louis Philippe - The Devil Laughs (2020)

Stuart Moxham of Young Marble Giants and Gist fame teamed up with French Chamber pop maestro Louis Philippe to record the Devil Laughs.



again never ceases to amaze me with their choices but if you ever wondered like me what happened to the guys from Young Marble Giants (bought their first album when it came out - loved them) then here’s an answer . . . doing stuff like this!


Guess I’m Dumb too . .


check the boys out at Bandcamp

UPDATE : and of course the link above doesn’t work to play the track so here it is on YouTube (there is something definitely wrong with my Apple and it won’t post the lovely links that Guess I’m Dumb keep posting so I prolly shouldn’t even bother ! 🙄






No comments: