portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Sounds of The Day No ONE! | KEVIN AYERS & The Whole Wide World: Clarence in Wonderland (1972) | for GUESS I’M DUMB


Kevin Ayers and The Whole World "Clarence In Wonderland" Live - 
1972 BBC RADIO 1 IN CONCERT
Well Guess I’m’s track wouldn’t play so here’s a live version and at twice the length!
THIS is my track of the Day!
imageKevin Ayers and the Whole World - Clarence in Wonderland (1970)

"I played this the other day and our budgie went nuts when she heard the bird noises at the beginning. That said, this is a very appealing bit of eccentricity.

for

Guess I’m Dumb


well heck what d’ya want for nuffin’? A RUBBER BISCUIT!?

HERE! HAVE TWO!


Clarence In Wonderland from Kevin Ayers & The Whole World in the summer of 1970

and to make sense of Guess I’m’s comment about the birds driving his budgie nuts


HERE HAVE THREE!

the album track . . . . . . you’re welcome!

No comments: