portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Monday, July 15, 2024

XTC - ROTTERDAM May ’78 | fight this sickness find a cure |various sources

XTC: THE NETHERLANDS - 21.05.1978

XTC 1978
They played Holland a lot! and clearly loved playing there . . . . . 

XTC 
21.05.1978
Netherlands, Rotterdam - Eksit

 
flac version
 
 
Setlist :
Radios in Motion
Cross Wires
Heatwave
Meccanik Dancing (Oh We Go!)
I'm Bugged
Crowded Room
Into the Atom Age
All Along the Watchtower (Bob Dylan cover)
This Is Pop
I'll Set Myself on Fire
Do What You Do
Dance Band
Science Friction
Neon Shuffle
Statue of Liberty
She's So Square 
 
 
Band :
Barry Andrews, Terry Chambers, Colin Moulding and Andy Partridge
XTC - Science Friction "Live" Rotterdam, 21st May 1978


Poor visuals ( oddly!?) but nice enough audio)
XTC Sight And Sound In Concert 25 March 1978



2 comments:

Kostas said...

Great big music my friend. Amazing band.

Andy Swapp said...

Thanks Kostas!
A favourite from a nearby town!
( I have said and still stand by it the LOUDEST band I EVER heard play my local City Theatre! My ears were still ringing three days later!)
Thanks as ever and always for dropping by