portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Here’s a suggestion from regular (yes I have regulars NOW!) Diamond Dave - he’s a neighbour!

Joesef – Permanent Damage (2023)

Tracklist:
01 – Permanent Damage
02 – It’s Been a Little Heavy Lately
03 – East End Coast
04 – Just Come Home with Me Tonight
05 – Borderline
06 – Didn’t Know How (to Love You)
07 – Apt 22
08 – Shower
09 – Joe
10 – Blue Car
11 – Moment
12 – Last Orders
13 – All Good


 Dave sent me links to this . . . .he is a visitor from a nearby village and regulary checks out the Swappers Mansion vaults!


Check this. . . . . .and no me neither I hadn’t heard of him either. That’s why I LOVE visitors and posting stuff like this!

Have at it! [there’s two other albums listed there too!]

here . . . . .


No comments: