portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Song of The Day | Billy Nichols ‘Kew’ 1974 | Guess I'm Dumb

image

Billy Nicholls - Kew (1974)

If this one has a bit of the ramshackle charm of the Faces, that’s because both Ronnie Wood and Ian MacLagan are on playing on it.

Have I really been drinking from 9 til 5? quite probably if you are hangin out with those two! Hic!


funny but one of the first places I visited to do picture research for an American company I once was associated with was Kew . . . . . . Kew Gardens! Amazing place I recommend it!

Drinkin'? No I don’t recommend that! . . . . . . any more

Guess I'm Dumb but then I got wise! 😃

so of course the cut n paste link don’t work! here tis . . . . . on the toob

 
 From 'Love Songs' (1974). With assist. from Caleb Quaye, Ronnie Lane, Ron Wood, Ian McLagan and Pete Townshend. Mainly recorded at the legendary Olympic Sound Studios, Barnes, Engineered by Phil Chapman.

No comments: