portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, December 30, 2023

Neil Finn - The Plant, Sausalito CA. 1998 | VOODOO WAGON (SW)

Neil Finn - Sausalito 1998 - Voodoo Wagon


Oooh this is really nice and the Boss over at the Voodoo Wagon has posted a great video to accompany it which is really worth a watch . . . . .

Neil covers his early singles here (bought when it came out he covers a favourite song single of I Got You)

Have it at - its radio quality! (of course)


Neil Finn - The Plant
Sausalito, CA.
August 11, 1998
KFOG-FM soundboard @320

Setlist:
1-Intro
2-Last One Standing
3-King Tide
4-I Got You
5-She Will Have Her Way
6-Sinner
7-Dream Date
8-Try Whistling This
9-Fall At Your Feet
10-Don't Dream It's Over
11-Addicted
12-We Don't Want To Go (Outro)

"Somethings wrong, I feel uneasy, Reassure me, tell me your not teasing, I don’t know why sometimes I get frightened , you can see my eyes, you can tell that I’m not lying . . . . . . . 



No comments: