portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

TIMO DE JONG :: 'DAWDLE' - a little night music

 


I just found this guy through the fabulous Beehive Candy . . . . . being as I have qualification in Dawdling this appealed to me . . . . .  


℗ Revanche Records Released on: 2022-04-15 Producer: Thomas Olivier Mixer: Thomas Olivier Music Publisher: Copyright Control Composer: Timo de Jong Lyricist: Timo de Jong





Note : Timo has been saying via the Beehive Candy entry that he is especially proud to have this new EP out but I for the life of me cannot find where to buy it from! This goes to the current state of people banning music entries on such sites as this IMHO and I am unsure as to how someone who puts their music on YouTube (see above) but is not available on Bandcamp (well this isn't though it is worth checking out all of De Jong's work on there . . . . . . . it seems it maybe available via Spotify but that pays the artists negligible amounts so I am at a loss (My favourite band via the internet Wilful Missing claim recently they would have earned 0.85p from the ses on Spotify of all their recorded works albums and singles alike to date!)


1 comment:

Rob said...

Liked it too..good call