portrait of this blog's author - by Stephen Blackman 2008

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Wet Leg :: Wet Leg - AQUARIUM DRUNKARD

 


Blimey! So the two gals from the Isle of Wight have even made it to Aquarium Drunkard! I have been banging on about Wet Leg for what seems like an age now (it's last year when Chaise Longue came out - get a grip - ED) and as they get more and more high profile, airplay and interviewed on the telebox we like them more and more . . . . . . . .introverts make some noise!

 ". . . every song on the new Wet Leg is an absolute gas. There’s enough to think about, but not enough to weigh you down. “Now everything is going wrong/I think I changed my mind again/I’m not sure if this is a song/I don’t even know what I’m saying,” chants Teasdale in the closer “Too Late Now.” She doesn’t sound upset about it at all, and you won’t be either"

get a wet leg here . . .

True enough, I wasn't upset at all . . . . . 


WET LEG: CHAISE LONGUE

No comments: